Scope and Purpose
We are currently seeking a full-time Nail Technician to join our successful and award winning ESPA Life team at Corinthia Hotel London.
A Nail Technicians is responsible for delivering exceptional nail treatments to guests of the spa in line with Margaret Dabbs London and Corinthia brand standards, whilst maintaining five-star client care, cleaning standards and grooming. All spa colleagues are also responsible for revenue generation through retail, up selling and cross-sales to other business centres in the spa.
You will also ensure aftercare recommendations are made at the end of every treatment, linked with client concerns, and offer to prepare products at reception for purchase. You will encourage guests to return to the spa by recommending ongoing treatment programs and cross-selling.
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
- Internationally recognised qualification in manicure, pedicure and Nail Art, such as CIDESCO, NVQ Levels 2 and 3 or BTEC
- Previous experience as a Nail Technician, within a 5* hotel spa, luxury salon or similar
- Excellent understanding of client care and five star treatment standards
- Margaret Dabbs London training advantageous but not essential
- Flexibility to work varied hours, to include some evenings and weekends
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Empathy for your colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 28 paid holidays per annum (inc. bank/public holidays)
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates in London and across the Corinthia Hotels International portfolio
- Online benefits platform with extensive discounts on dining, retail etc.
- Professional learning and development programs
- Extensive recognition programs and length of service awards
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Scope and PurposeEntry RequirementsBenefits IncludeEligibility