Scope and Purpose
We are currently recruiting a Skincare Specialist to join our successful and award winning ESPA Life team at Corinthia Hotel London.
As a Skincare Specialist you will be responsible for guest relations and driving the retail revenue of all retail brands in the spa. You will act as an Ambassador for the spa through providing outstanding guest relations and demonstrating brand integrity.
The Skincare specialist will drive and deliver sales of ESPA products in line with brand and Corinthia standards. The Skincare Specialist will support the therapists with the delivery of exceptional treatments for our guests. In addition, you will support the Sales and Reservations team to deliver an exceptional and memorable experience for guests. You will encourage guests to return to the spa by recommending ongoing treatment programs and cross-selling other business centres in the spa.
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Previous experience within an established luxury environment (5* hotel preferred)
- Recognised beauty therapy qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO etc.)
- Excellent understanding of client care and five-star treatment standards
- ESPA training highly advantageous
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Flexibility to work varied hours, to include some evenings and weekends
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Empathy for your colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
- Competitive salary
- 28 paid holidays per annum (inc. bank/public holidays)
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates in London and across the Corinthia Hotels International portfolio
- Online benefits platform with extensive discounts on dining, retail etc.
- Professional learning and development programs
- Extensive recognition programs and length of service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Scope and PurposeEntry RequirementsBenefitsEligibility