Scope and Purpose
We are currently seeking a Spa Receptionist to join our successful and award winning spa, ‘ESPA Life at Corinthia’ at the Corinthia Hotel London.
As a Spa Receptionist you will meet and greet all clients who come to ESPA Life at Corinthia ensuring that the standards of ESPA Life are met and exceeded. Our Spa Reception team consistently delivers a seamless and personal arrival and departure experience for our guests whilst dealing with any query and maximizing revenue by cross selling other departments within Corinthia Hotel London.
Previous Spa Reception experience within a Spa or 5* property is desirable; however we would consider someone who has been a Receptionist dealing with a similar level of service and customers.
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Strong experience in a client facing reception or sales role within a luxury environment; experience in a spa / beauty environment preferred, but not essential
- Outstanding guest relations skills with experience of dealing with high profile clientele
- Excellent level of written and spoken English with strong communication skills. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Team player with a flexible approach to working hours
- Computer literate - experience of working on a computerized booking system a strong advantage
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism
- 20 paid holidays per annum (plus bank/public holidays)
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire/uniform
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates – in London and across our the Corinthia Hotel International portfolio
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Professional learning and development programs
- Intra & intercompany transfer opportunities (subject to service & performance)
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Scope and PurposeEntry RequirementsBenefitsEligibility