Scope and Purpose
We are currently seeking full-time and part-time / casual Therapists to join our successful and award winning ESPA Life team at Corinthia Hotel London.
As a Therapist you will be responsible for delivering exceptional treatments and 5* client care to all of our guests, in line with both Corinthia Hotel London and ESPA brand standards.
Our Therapists also ensure aftercare recommendations are made at the end of every treatment, linked with client concerns, and offer to prepare products at reception for purchase. You will encourage guests to return to the spa by recommending ongoing treatment programmes and cross-selling other business centres in the spa.
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
- Recognized beauty therapy qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO etc.) along with previous experience in a 5* spa environment
- Excellent understanding of client care and five star treatment standards.
- ESPA training advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Empathy for your colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
- 20 paid holidays per annum plus bank/public holidays (28 days total)
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire/uniform
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates – in London and across our the Corinthia Hotel International portfolio
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Professional learning and development programs
- Intra & intercompany transfer opportunities (subject to service & performance)
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Scope and PurposeEntry RequirementsBenefitsEligibility